Welcome to your new TNDC Community Resident Portal
Introduction to the Resident Portal has arrived. The residents of Arbor Hill, Byrnes Place, and Waters Crest can log in to register and then sign-on to begin making payments. TNDC Communities Resident Portal provides you with convenient 24/7 access to self-service options.
Your Resident Portal gives you easy options:
- Pay Rent Online
- View Your Payment History
- Submit a service request
Click Your Community's Name to Register
All Americans deserve to live, work, study, and play in smoke-free environments. By implementing laws and policies to make our communities smoke-free, we can:
- Protect all workers and patrons from the dangers of secondhand smoke
- Reduce death and diseases associated with secondhand smoke
- Motivate smokers to quit
- Reduce the number of people who start smoking
COVID-19 What You Can Do
While the immediate health risk remains low to most Americans, there are still ways that you can help prevent the spread of this virus to those at high-risk. The virus is spread through contact with infected individuals and that the best prevention method is to “use good hygiene” – and to practice social distancing at home and work.
To prevent the spread of Coronavirus or other illnesses, including the flu:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds,
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze—not your hands,
- Stay home when you are sick, and
- Call your doctor if you think you are sick. If you don’t have a primary care physician, use a telehealth option. Do not visit the emergency room unless it is an emergency. High-risk patients being exposed or overcrowding of emergency rooms is a threat to all our health.
Visit the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) website for more information on the Coronavirus, including information about symptoms, treatments, testing, frequently asked questions, and other Coronavirus resources. SC DHEC has also created educational and outreach materials including fact sheets in multiple languages, videos, social media content, and more available on their website.